Choose Your Man Carefully!
There are a lot of good and decent men out there, probably two thirds of them, but the other third leaves something to be desired.
To help reduce your risk of being in an abusive relationship, keep these points in mind when choosing a man:
14% think physically disciplining "your woman" is acceptable. 25% think wearing sexy or revealing clothing makes a woman partially responsible for rape. 35% admit they would commit rape if they thought they could get away with it. 43% admit forcing a woman to have sex by ignoring her protests and using physical aggression (in other words he forcibly raped her).
- 98.5 percent of mass murderers are men
- 96 percent of pedophiles are men
- 93% of murderers are men, 70% of those murder their romantic partner
- Men are 10 times more likely to commit murder
- 9 out 10 prison inmates are men
- Of women who are murdered, 95% are murdered by husbands, boyfriends or men they have left
- More than 3 women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends every day
- Homicide is the 4th leading cause of death of women between the ages of 15 and 35
- The leading cause of death of pregnant women is homicide
- More than 5,500 women are injured by their husbands or boyfriends every day
- 1 out of every 5 pregnant women is battered
- More than 12,500,000 men in the United States have bought sex with a child
- Every month over 225,000 men in the United States will buy sex with a child
- Given three escalated warnings 47% of callers looking to buy sex with a child are undeterred
- An abuser's primary motivation is power and control
- Men are more likely to abuse and abandon their children
- Men are more likely to not care for their aging parents
- Men score higher on measures of both physical and verbal aggression
- Men score higher on measures of cruelty, hostility, narcissism, self-indulgence and closed-mindedness
- Men score lower on measures of being friendly, being nice, being cooperative, and being agreeable
- Men are more casual about sex while women are more careful
- Attractiveness is more important to men. Wealth and ambition is more attractive to women.
- Men are more sexually attracted to women who look more sexually exploitable, in other words look immature, intoxicated, reckless, promiscuous, eager for attention, unintelligent and young. But men prefer more intelligent women as long term partners.
- 3 out 4 homeless people are men
- Men are more likely to end up at the low end of IQ scores
- Men are more likely to be mentally retarded
- Men die about 5 years earlier than women
The studies that measure the above differences between men and women find the differences to be pretty large. All of these studies are fully documented by the lecture professors of The Great Courses lecture series The Neuroscience of Everyday Life and Understanding the Mysteries of Human Behavior by references in their transcripts and course guidebooks, and on the page Sexual Assault, Rape and Abuse Statistics. Others of the differences are available from the FBI crime statistics and national medical statistics from organizations like the American Medical Association and The New England Journal of Medicine.
These are not the little boys in the school yard anymore. These are grown men who are still bullying the other children. They've decided they like the power to control others, to hurt others, and you will be their next victim if you get involved with them. You don't want one of the above men as a partner in life no matter how exciting he may seem to be at the time. You will not be able to fix him with your love and he isn't worthy of it. You deserve much better and you'll be a lot safer and a lot less bruised choosing someone else. There are a lot of good men out there. So it's Simply Good Advice to Choose Your Man Carefully! (This advice does not mean a woman is ever deserving or responsible for someone using abuse and violence against her, or of someone raping her. Rape is never justified, EVER! Use of violence is only justified in self-defense. Even if a woman makes a poor choice she still NEVER deserves abuse and violence and she is not responsible for it.)
Avoid Problems Before They Happen
Check Mate - Dating Background Checks
Is there something that just doesn't feel right? Something you can't put your finger on? Trust your instincts, more times than not they are valid. In this day & age it's easy for a person to be someone they are not. Don't question yourself or your partner anymore. A simple background check can lay your fears to rest or confirm a hunch. We provide basic to in-depth background searches starting at $39.99. Call South Dakota Professional Services for a confidential free consultation, Licensed Private Investigators in South Dakota and Iowa (605) 368-1037
South Dakota Professional Services/Professional Investigative Resource
PO Box #74
Sioux Falls, SD 57101
Phone (605) 368-1037
Private Investigation Website: www.sdprofessionalservices.com
Total Page Views
Choose Your Man Carefully!